Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Card Concept #80 {Autumn Love}

Welcome to The Card Concept!  Every two weeks we post our inspiration photo challenge and we hope you will join in with us and create a card for our challenge gallery.  

Feel free to use any of the styles we have defined or create your own with a combination of styles.  We want you to have fun with our inspiration!



Our design team members will also be selecting a style (or combination of styles) and will explain how they were inspired by the challenge.  So come and join us!  We'd love you to try your hand at a brand new style of card making or feel free to work in your comfort zone.  It is totally up to you!

The styles are explained HERE.

Now for the design team and their inspiration: 



Ruth is taking a break for this challenge- 
please drop by her blog and say "hi" :-) 


Becca Cruger
Becca is taking a break for this challenge- 
please drop by her blog and say "hi" :-) 


Vicki Finger
Vicki's Inspiration:  I was inspired by the rustic look of 
the image and all the white space so I created a 
Clean, almost One Layer card using a 
simple color scheme. 

Julie Gearinger
Julie's Inspiration- I was inspired by the cream color 
of the cake, all of the different textures, the leaves 
and the theme of love for my Classy and Elegant card.

Kim Heggins

Kim's Inspiration: I was inspired by the beautiful cake 
and the gorgeous fall colors for my Clean and Graphic card.

Michele K. Henderson
Michele's Inspiration: I just love those cute owls and that 
sharp color combo of crisp white and autumn oranges 
for my Clean and Layered card. 

Nancy Penir
Nancy's Inspiration: The fall theme and sweet little owls, combined with 
the autumn leaves against white inspired me 
to do this Clean and Layered card.

Maureen Plut
Maureen's Inspiration: My Clean and Layered card 
was inspired by the gorgeous fall colours and leaves.

Susan Powell
Susan's Inspiration: I was inspired by the cake and 
the leaves for my Clean and Simple card.


Angel Rivera
Angel's Inspiration: I was inspired by the pop of color from the leaves and the tone on tone cake decorations 
for my Clean and Layered/Classy and Elegant card .


Mackie Robertson
Mackie's Inspiration: My Clean & Layered style card 
was inspired by the pretty yellow and orange 
leaves against the white!
Our Rules:

1.  Use the challenge inspiration to create a card.
2.  Use one of the challenge styles to create a card (or if you prefer, combine a few styles).
3.  Explain in a post which style or combination of styles you used and what inspired you from our photo.  
4.  Link your post using our linky (please link to the actual post on your blog and not just your blog).
5.  Please try to comment on the cards ahead of you and behind you in the linky.  Everyone loves comments!

This challenge will close on Monday, October 30th 
at 12:00 pm EDT.


No comments:

Post a Comment